Thursday, June 18, 2009

Various Cellphone photos

This one was taken today in the BabysRus bathroom. I love it that they have a little seat so mommy's can go to the bathroom too. There have been times where I have had to go to the bathroom after I change her diaper on the changing table but I have to first go back outside and give her to Aaron then go back inside the bathroom to go. So great! So convenient BabysRus! I love that she is all happy sitting there, like she is going on a rollercoaster.
This one is one of my favorites. Guess who took it? Thats not that hard of a question, I know. This is what Jillie does all day at CityBeach with Aaron. Well, not quite.


She is always so happy in the tubba tub tub!




3 month old Jillie smiling away!



Max looking very prestigious or shall I say king of the forest.





Ah yes, let us never forget how close we were to Coldplay. Thank you Barb and Steve!






5 comments:

cheryl said...

When did you go to Coldplay? That is so fun!!! I love these pictures of Jilly, but especially the first one!! I love her.

Erica said...

So cute Dana. You are such a good Mom!

Laura said...

DANA! You have to tell Paulie that you got to see Coldplay. She will think that is the neatest thing ever. She LOVES them.
Jilly is sooo cute. Sitting in that little bathroom seat- that was pathetic! I need to squeeze her! Give her a kiss from all of us.

Tayli said...

Aunt Dana, Little Miss Jilly is sooooooooooooooooo cute!
Love, Tayli

Tess said...

I love little Jilly. She is so happy all the time!