Monday, June 1, 2009

My LIttle 6 Month Old






























Today was a beautiful day spent with my little ones. I can't foget about her big brother Max. We drove up to Foothills park which is a park strictly for Palo Alto residents. I know, that sounds kindof rude but I heard that they asked some other cities to buy the land with them but no other city wanted to so Palo Alto bought it on its own so that is why it is a strictly for us "Palo Altoins". Guests are aloud too of course. It is a 1,300 acre preserve with lots of deer and other wild animals. There is a lake and many hikes. Aaron and I go there on occasion. I love that it is only about a 20 minute drive or less and you are totally out in the wilderness.
This was Jillie's first time here and she seemed to love it. She is always so peaceful and amuzed outside. She kept trying to grab the wildflowers. She fell over a couple of times onto the grass but she didn't even cry. Probably cause it was cushiony. We saw a couple of deer but they were too far from us to get a good picture, except when we were walking back to the car, there was this doe that was so close to us in the bushes trying to keep still that I spotted. I wish I had my camera handy then. There were some other people around walking there dogs and just relaxing. It was such a gorgeous day today.



When we got home, Jillie downed 5 oz. and took a nap. Then when she got up she was all smiles again. When Aaron got home from work, she got so excited to see him that she screamed and kept shaking. She loves her daddy.

(Scroll down some more, I have another post that I did today!)



4 comments:

The Yuan Fam said...

Dana, she is SO cute. Hopefully we'll be able to see you guys while we're in California in August!! We'll be in touch!

Dana said...

I would love to meet Maya too and see you guys, she is adorable.

Cheryl said...

Next time we visit can we go too? Jilly is so cute!! I love her sweet little Daisyhead!

Laura said...

Dana, what darling pictures. I want to go to that park with you someday. I think it's great that it's private for you Palo Altoins!