Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sleeping Beauty

Here is Aaron's mother holding Jill while she sleeps. She fed her a bottle and then she fell asleep on her. I love the expression on my mother in law's face. She looks like she is in heaven having Jillie lay on her.

She was so tired at this restaraunt we went to awhile ago with Marylin, one of Aaron's sisters. She must have been so tired, even with the bright lights and loud noise she slept in the high chair .


This is how I found her sleeping at my mom's house. It didn't look very comfortable. She was just discovering that she could sleep on her stomache. Now that is the only way she wants to sleep.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I have to say, stomach sleeping is the best. My kids finally slept through the night when they discovered that!!

Sandy said...

What a sweet baby! That is a dream to have them fall asleep in the high chair at a restaurant! That is Ryan's cue to be as obnoxious as possible!