Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What should Max be?

A Monkey...

or a prisoner...


I am leaving for Washington D.C. tomorrow morning and will be there for Halloween with Steve and Erica and the kido's. and then off to Philly to see John and Laura and their fam, I can't wait, so I guess Max won't be dressing up for Halloween unless Aaron does it. So you all tell me which costume you like best so I can tell Aaron which one Max should wear!

It's too hard for me to decide, cause let's be honest, he makes a pretty cute prisoner and monkey.

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Beau, Livia and Tayli say monkey. Tess & I say prisoner. But either way he looks so cute!

Sandy said...

I will go with monkey. You have the cutest puppy!!

Jared said...

Having seen Sir Maxwell in both costumes, I vote for the prisoner outfit. But the monkey one is still pretty awesome, though!

Dana said...

Thanks for your votes! I will tell Aaron to dress him as a monkey!

Laura said...

So cute Dana. Max is cute no matter what. Too funny that you bought TWO costumes for him. Your little girl is going to be well dressed I can already tell!!! Dana, we LOVED seeing you. My parents and I were just gushing over what a sweetheart you are. I love you!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESSSSSS!! max is soooo cute!! he looks cute in both! (even though halloween already happend) i miss you, dana!!