Sunday, November 9, 2008

Trip Back East-part 1

I had so much fun last week visiting family in Baltimore and Philly! It was a blast. Here are Steve, Erica, Sara, Kate, and Tyler all ready to go trick or treating.
Here is Sara as Sharpeh (from High School Musical), Kate is minnie mouse, and Tyler is a scary dragon! This was taken at Sara's halloween parade at her school.
Tyler and I at the school waiting for Sara to come out. What a cutie!

It was so much fun seeing you guys and seeing where you live.

I will post the second part of my trip soon!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

What a cute family Steve has! Looks like a fun trip!

Cheryl said...

I love those pictures!!

Laura said...

Dana- we loved every minute with you. It was so fun to see you, and you looked absolutely beautiful. We love and miss you... when can you come again?