Monday, October 6, 2008

Paul Newman




I don't really know much about Paul Newman. But on Saturday, after the last session of General Conference, I went to get a pedicure and I started reading the People magazine they had there. They had a big article on Paul Newman and his life. I was fascinated by how much he loved his wife. He only had eyes for her. Joanne, his wife once said of him, "Sexiness wears thin after a while and beauty fades, but to be married to a man who makes you laugh every day, ah, now that's a real treat." She too felt the same of him. This makes me happy.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

So sweet. What a cute picture of them.

Sandy said...

That is the sweetest thing! What a lucky lady!

Liz Galvin said...

that's lovely to hear :)

Laura said...

Dana, that is really sweet. Seriously he was one of most handsome guys in Hollywood.

Cheryl said...

Look how cute your blog is! I LOVE IT!