Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Disneyland





We had alot of fun last weekend. We spent a half day at Disneyland and the next day we went to SeaWorld with our friend Amy Catale. We left Disneyland around 4, (I know lame)but my feet were hurting and I couldn't really go on the fun rides so we spent alot of time shopping in the stores. We bought baby Jillian mickey mouse ears with her name on the backside, they are so cute. We also found some old fashioned mickey and minnie dolls so we bought some of those. Max stayed at the Disney Kennel club and received a certificate saying that he had very good behavior. We think it would be funny to frame it and hang it on the wall above his doggie bed.

8 comments:

Molly said...

fun! and happy birthday!!

LJ, DC and ML said...

Hurray and happy birthday! I'm sorry we missed the party, and super sorry we missed Disneyland. I LOVE that place!

cheryl said...

That is so cute about Jillian and Max. What a fun weekend!! Happy Birthday again!

Laura said...

Wait, did I miss something? Are you naming your baby Jillian? Clue me in??? Dana, I always knew you would make a DARLING pregnant lady.

Dana said...

Yes, we are naming her Jillian Marie. I mean we have to now that we made her mickey ears with Jillian written on them, right?! J/k But we both are pretty set on that name.

Erica said...

Happy Birthday Dana! I have thought about you all week and wanted to call you and haven't! You are such a wonderful person and we love you! I'm glad you got to celebrate your birthday in such a fun way. Aaron is so good to take you on such fun trips!

Sandy said...

So fun! You look so cute! I didn't know you were naming her Jillian. That is such a cute name! I am glad you had a great weekend!

Liz Galvin said...

Happy-happy birthday to you! I'm glad you had a fun b-day! xo