Saturday, September 13, 2008

Surprise for me!

Aaron and I have been planning on going somewhere next weekend for quite sometime now. Originally, we were going to go to Lake Tahoe for the weekend, but now I'm not sure where we are going. I'm getting a little excited right now because Aaron has informed me that he is not telling me where we are headed. I believe this will be the first time that I have let him surprise me. I have ruined multiple surprises coming from him and I'm not about to blow it again. I don't know how I do it either, because I like to be surprised but somehow I always say to much or ask to much and ruin each surprise. I will let you all know where we go! If you want to find out ahead of time, maybe he will tell you, but whatever you do, don't tell me.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Dana you are so cute. I just love you. I can't wait to hear all about your surprise! Tell us as soon as it is over!

beck said...

Hey Dana, I saw a link to your blog on Lanessa's. Just wanted to say hello! Congrats on the baby coming!! And I'm so glad Aaron yelled at the woman who smacked you. That really stinks! Anyway, take care!

cheryl said...

I can't wait to find out!!

Dana said...

We went to Disneyland on Friday and Seaworld on Saturday. It was great! We actually did alot of things that we normally don't do at disneyland, like shop in the stores since I can't go on more then half of the rides there. We had a great time driving back home on the coast too.