Monday, October 20, 2008

Lucas' Lunch

This is Lucas, he is my nephew and since Heather my sister in law doesn't have a blog, I decided to post the latest news of Lucas. The conversation went something like this:

Lucas "Mom, I eat money."
Heather (Is he serious) "Where is the money now?"
Lucas takes his finger and runs it down his esophagus.
Heather (Alarm bells)"Is it in your belly?"
Lucas shakes his head yes.
Heather (Loud Alarm bells) 'Did it go down your throat?
Lucas shakes his head yes again.

The doctor told Heather to hold out every coin and have him point to the one he ate, low and behold he pointed to the penny and since it has copper in it the doctor told them to come in and get x-rays of the penny. Look how naughty but cute he is...



The doctor said that if it didn't pass thru, they would have to do surgery. According to what Heather said, "he withdrew his funds."



(note: this is not the penny he ate; totally different penny)

6 comments:

Molly said...

I wouldn't even think to go to the doctor. I'm pretty sure my parents just let us all poop them out without worrying. Funny. Love the x-rays!

Cheryl said...

What a cute story and a cute boy! Yea, like Molly, I wouldn't have even considered calling the dr. What do I know?

jessie dryden said...

i remember my mom telling me tess ate a marble when i was little. lol tess.

Erica said...

Dana that conversation sounded very familiar...like one I had with Kate a little while ago! I looked online and it said thousands of kids do this each year and it would most liekly PASS! I just watched to make sure she didn't get sick and I ASSUMED it passed. It sounds like you have a very responsible sister-in-law! That was a cute story, thanks for sharing Dana.

Laura said...

very cute and funny Dana. I'm sure it won't be long before baby Benning will be swallowing her money too- so get ready!

LJ, DC and ML said...

Isn't Lucas cute?! He's so proud of himself.