Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Whatcha doin Jill?

This is one of my favorite ways to hold her. This way I can catch all of her cute expressions and she does so many these days. She's started to giggle and she smiles alot too. Yesterday, she rolled over for the first time onto her back. Then I turned her on her tummy one more time and she did it again! Hurray! I tried to catch her doing it again on video but no luck so far.
I love this photo of Max and Jillie. They are best friends.
Look at that SMILE
Oh, and look at this smile too. She loves her new headband from Aunt Cheryl, can't you tell?!!
She loves her baths too!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun. This age, for me, is my favorite. Well, maybe everyday is my favorite!!

Cheryl said...

She is such a dolly! I love her!!

Melissa Huber said...

Dana, it's Missy, Laura's sister. What a cute baby! Congrats.

Liz Galvin said...

What a beautiful mom you are. I love that picture of you on the sofa with jillie. She's getting so big. What a little love.

beck said...

She's so adorable!! They grow so fast, it's crazy, huh?

Laura said...

So so cute Dana. I love you!