Monday, March 16, 2009

Beautiful Temple

I love the Oakland Temple and luckily we have been able to go there alot lately. Two Fridays ago, my good friend Heidi was sealed to her husband Patrick their. Then Saturday we went back because my sister in law, Kristen, went thru the Temple for the first time so we were all there again. Then This last Saturday, I was able to help out at our Regional Youth Conference that was held at the Oakland Stake Center on the Temple grounds. I was sitting in on the testimony meeting and so many of the youth stood up to bear their testimonies. The spirit was so strong and alot of them made comments on how special it was for them to be able to have the youth conference their, right be the Temple of our Lord. I am so grateful for temples.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Dana, I love that picture of the temple. Is that hanging in your house? I love temples too.

Dana said...

No but it will be soon! I have the website on my email so I will email it to you guys. They have a Las Vegas one that is beautiful too!