Friday, July 11, 2008

More pictures of Carmel

I have to thank my parents for many trips to Carmel when I was younger. I remember driving through the neighborhoods along the coast in Carmel and my dad pointing out intriguing architecture to me, for example the "Anchor house" by Frank Lloyd Wright. This is where I decided I wanted to learn more about architecture and design.


Just one of the many beautiful window displays. I love walking up and down the streets at night here. I probably would love it in the daytime too, but we never seem to go shopping during the day, maybe that is Aaron's sneaky way of having me not spend any money here since everything has a pretty large pricetag. So we just window shop...


Dell and Janet strolling along in the misty fog...


Aaron, Janet, Matt, and Dell. It looks like Matt has known Dell and Janet for awhile but in fact they met last night.


Look at this door, Don't you just want to walk into the restaurant because of this door, I do. Maybe another day.


Happy Birthday Matt!

5 comments:

cheryl said...

Wish I could have been there, and want to see more of that belly.

Dana said...

I've been meaning to have Aaron take a side view picture of me. I will do that and post it on here.

Sandy said...

I haven't ever been to Carmel. It looks like a lot of fun. Maybe one day. I really want to see your belly too! I haven't seen it yet. Take a bunch of pictures and blog them all!

Ella said...

I love Carmel and I can't wait to find out what you're having!

Ella said...

So, it's the 15th! Tell the blogging world your news already!