Friday, July 11, 2008

Carmel By the Sea




I am in love with Carmel. Last night we took our friends Dell, Janet, and Matt Trip to Carmel for dinner for Matt's birthday (and Max, our baby, of course). Matt just turned 22 so we went to celebrate his birthday. His older brother Jason is one of Aaron's coaches and Matt has helped out alot with CityBeach the past two summers being an assistant coach. They are from Dallas Texas and are just great guys.

I have alot of pictures that I want to post on here, but for some reason I am having a hard time posting more than one at a time. What's up with that! I will try again after this post.

The weather was so refreshing there last night, especially coming from the inlands where we have had so many heat waves, it was so good for a change. It was foggy and misty and magical.

One day Aaron and I will live here or atleast have a beach house here. We hope.

4 comments:

cheryl said...

Sounds like so much fun Dana! I hope you live their too oneday. Love you.

cheryl said...

Or live "there" oneday. I'm still getting over the flu...(:

Dana said...

The first one did make sense to me. I hope you get over the flu soon. If we ever live here, we will have to have many family reunions in Carmel.

Laura said...

count me in.