Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Rody the Horse

Today we took some things to the Goodwill and while we were in line to drop things off Jillie and I noticed a red inflatable pony Sticking out of a huge box full of random things. When it was my turn to give the nice man my things to donate, I happened to ask how much the pony is. He replied, "Do you want it? I was going to throw it away." I was so excited not only for Jillie but I new it was worth alot too. It makes me wonder what other cool things they just throw away. The only thing wrong with it was it was a little dirty. So I googled it right when I got home and found out that it is from Italy and its called a "Rody" horse. The horse itself is around $40 and the base alone is $40 too. Isn't Rody cute? He has a new home now. She did get another rocking horse for Christmas that was a hand me down from my sister in law's neighbor, but I think this one fits her better and Jill seems to like it better.






2 comments:

Jenni said...

That's a pretty awesome find. And, you guys don't even live close to the ritzy goodwill anymore.

Mike and Gloria said...

Jillie will have so much fun with her new toy! Very cute!