Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Kiera's Blessing Day




Kiera was blessed on January 2, 2011. My sweet mother made her this beautiful dress and headband. I wish she could of been there but she was sick and is still getting over it! She also made the white blanket for Jillian when she was blessed so I used it for her as well. Kiera didn't make a peep thru the blessing and Aaron gave her such a beautiful blessing. He blessed her that she would come to know the love of our Savior and feel his compassion towards her and everyone. He also blessed her to pursue righteousness and serve her fellowmen. He said more things but I just can't remember right now. I love this sweet baby. She is so smiley. I can't believe she will already be 5 months on the 26th of this month. We love her so much.

5 comments:

Molly said...

So sweet! She definitely looks a little like Jillian, but has her own cute look as well!

Erica said...

What a doll. She looks so cute! She reminds me so much of Jill too. She is getting so big, I can't believe she is already 5 months. Where did the time go?!

Mike and Gloria said...

We love your two little angels! Thanks for your beautiful expressions of such a special day! What a sweet family.

Laura said...

What a sweet heart! She looks precious, Dana.

Cheryl said...

She looks so pretty!! We all miss her so much.