Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Giraffe Frame

I finally finished a project that I have been wanting to do for so long. I found this giraffe frame at the Cancer Society thrift store awhile back and I thought it had so much potential to be cute. I should have taken a before picture, I forgot. It was just this boring laminate wood. I think it was made in the 70's. I had this idea to paper mache it with cool paper so this is how it turned out! I have alot of fancy paper that I hardly ever use because I used to do book binding but I haven't done that in a long time so I put this pink paper with white embossed Henna drawings on it. Atleast that is what it reminds me of. I will be puting pictures of Jill and the new baby inside, I can't wait to hang it in their room!




2 comments:

Mike and Gloria said...

Dana, that is so cute! Can't wait to see the pictures you put in it. Bet Jillie will really love it!

Laura said...

Way to go Dana!! You are so creative!