Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Let's walk

Jillian's new favorite toy is her stroller that she walks around the house with. She loves pushing it and since our apartment isn't that big, she quickly runs into the wall or objects and that is when I jump in and turn her around to head another direction. We've discovered doing this out in our hallway is much better since she can go straight for a longer distance. Oh, our sweet jillie. By the way, she has taken atleast 6 steps on her own, so any day now she will be taking off!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love her spitting and walking!! She is so cute. I miss her.

Jenni said...

I love the sound effects. Like baby motor noises. Baby is ready to roll!

Anonymous said...

I was cracking up when I heard the noise she was making...AWESOME!! It's amazing how fast they grow up.

Laura said...

ah, I love her! I CAN'T believe she is walking. You need to come out to visit again.

Mike and Gloria said...

Jillie -- you are growing up too fast! All these milestones -- very exciting! All I want to do is kiss those cheeks! So cute!

Liz Galvin said...

I can't believe she's already walking. I love the little clip. So cute.