Thursday, July 9, 2009

First time at the Beach

We went to Santa Cruz today for awhile and hung out at the beach. It was Jillie's first time to feel the sand and touch the water with her toes. She loved it. Especially grabbing hand fulls of sand. I had to be careful she wouldn't put it in her mouth.
I love her hat...

And her doctor Seuss onesie...


Someone actually had a pet bunny on a leash, it was adorable...



We walked down to the shore and Jillie just stared at the water...




She's a people watcher just like her daddy...






Before we left, I had to ask the guy with the bunny if I could get a picture of both of them. We had a great day. Aaron leaves for Seattle this Sunday for a week and a half . It will be so sad to have him gone, especially since he will be gone over his birthday. I love when we can all be together.





4 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love her Horton T. And the bunny!! What a crack-up! Cute pictures Dana!

Alice said...

I love her hat. I need to get a good one for Finn.

Molly said...

So cute!! I can't believe you guys hadn't been to the beach yet. Was Aaron going through beach withdrawals? :) We miss you guys! Been a long time.

Laura said...

That is so sweet, Dana. I loved seeing Jillie looking at the beach.
Love the onesie.