Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Year of the babies in our ward!

A lady in our ward, Ruth Ann Daines, invited all the moms that had babies in 2008 to come over for brunch and have a visit a couple of days ago. I think our ward holds the record for births in one year. If I'm not mistaken, I believe that their were about 15 births with one set of twins!! Here are some of the girls that were born with Jillian in the middle.
Here's my little cutie, I just love her....

Jillian, George, Anya, Ethan, twin 1, forgot name, twin 2, Samantha, and I forgot his name too. Oh my, I need to learn their names. Look how cute they all are, this was so fun having them all sit together in a row.



This one's my favorite!


5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Are you kidding me? That is the cutest thing ever!! All those babies on the couch!
And Jilly. We just love her. The kids were all talking about her last night. They were pretending like she could talk and saying things she would say. We were cracking up.

Dana said...

Ha ha! What were they saying. I will call you tomorrow! Love ya

Erica said...

So cute Dana. I can't believe how big she is!

Laura said...

Seriously- I am crying. Dana, I MISS you!!! John and I were just talking about you and Aaron tonight. I wanted to reach through my computer and hug and kiss Jillian, please please can't you come and see us... she's free, right?? :) :)
I LOVE that someone had all the moms over who've had a baby in the last year, that is so thoughtful. I bet you all had a fun time talking about babies. The pictures are soooo cute.
ps, I agree with Erica, she is getting sooo big.

Ella said...

That last picture makes me want to gobble her!