Sunday, January 4, 2009

Jillian's Blessing Day!

Today has been such a special day. So many friends and family were able to come and witness Jillian's blessing. Aaron gave such a beautiful blessing for her. It is so neat that grandma was in town visiting my mom and dad so she was able to come as well.
Here is Michael Austin, Jillian's cousin that is 3 months older than her. They live close by each other so I look forward for them growing up together and playing.




Here's our little family.



10 comments:

Cheryl said...

I'm so glad I hurried and got on my blog before bedtime. I love the pictures. What a sweet day for you. I would love to hear more about the blessing. Jillian is so cute. Love you.

Dana said...

Thanks Cheryl, I wish you could of been here today. I miss you and love you so much.

Erica said...

You all look so beautiful. What a fun, special day!

Tanya McKibben said...

Dana! Aaron! Congratulations! I found your blog through Pat and Lindsay, then Molly. I am so glad I did! Jilian is beautiful! I would love to meet her. Our blog is www.mckibben3.blogspot.com. We miss you.

Breanne said...

Jillian is beautiful! Congratulations! Tell Aaron Breezy says hello!

Sandy said...

THat last picture of you three is so cute! It looks like Jillian is trying to look up at you! SO CUTE!

Laura said...

Dana! You look so beautiful! I wish we could've been there, what a fun day. Jillian looks a little like Paulie when she was a baby, that first picture of her profile. Cute. We love and miss you guys.

Liz Galvin said...

What a beautiful little girl! What a wonderful day! Congrats to you!

Tayli said...

Oh my gosh Dana she is so cute! I love you! we hope we can see you guys soon!

Molly said...

Ummmm. I don't think my google reader is picking up your blog! Almost missed this post. Glad the blessing day went great!