Saturday, February 2, 2008

Snowy Hilltops




About a week ago, it rained pretty hard here in Palo Alto and all over the Bay Area in fact. Usually this time of year when it rains it snows a little bit in the Santa Cruz Mountains. Well, this year it snowed alot because of all the rain! We drove up there with Max. It was so fun to see snow so close to our house! Max loved the snow but the cold windy rain held us back from staying outside of the car for very long. There were alot of people that pulled off the side of the road like us to play in the snow. Some people were even out there sledding. We also saw a News van up there and we thought it would of been funny to be on the news in the snow but right after we made a U-turn to go by the news van they drove away.
I hope we can make it up to Tahoe atleast once before the end of the season, I want to play in more snow!

3 comments:

cheryl said...

Fun times! I love that you guys take Max everywhere. So cute. And yes, I think you and Aaron should go to Hannah Montana movie, take Max, he'll love it!

Beck Family said...

You have done sooooo many posts since I last checked!! I am so proud of you! Your puppy is such a cutie! -Sandy

Molly said...

There is so much snow up in Tahoe right now! Waters Edge looks beautiful. The beach and pier are covered in probably 3 or 4 feet of snow. I'll post a picture on my blog later just for you. :)