Monday, February 4, 2008

Lego Speakers in all colors!

These little gadgets are so cool. My friend and I just walked into this neat gift store in Palo Alt0 the other day and we just happened to see these cool Mini Lego speakers for your ipod. They fit any size Ipod and it doesn't require batteries. Since they are so little, the sound isn't the greatest but it isn't bad! We bought ours at the store, "Five Ten" on 510 Waverly St., but I also so them at the Paper Source or you can buy them online at http://www.delight.com/iPod-Lego-Mini-Speaker

3 comments:

the keele's said...

hey. i found your page. my husband would love these speakers. you guys look great!

katie

Dana said...

Hi Katie! It's good to hear from you. I am going to add you onto my page. Your baby Delila is so cute!

Jenni said...

Sweet! I need to get mine from you, but I haven't seen you lately. Obviously we need to be friends soon!