Wednesday, February 23, 2011

New Haircut, School bus, and Snow

I decided to go short again. I was growing it out, but I never styled it when it was long. This is much easier and styles it self. Kiera likes short hair too:)

About a month ago Jillian was able to go inside a school bus! I believe this was her favorite event yet. She always wants to ride a school bus. We just happened to have one pull right up to us when we got out of our car to go to a cute place called Happy Hollow for kids where they have zoo animals, petting zoo, and rides for kids. The driver was waiting for some the kids so it was empty. I decided to ask the man if Jillian could go inside. Well he let her but wasn't too enthused about it. so I quickly took a picture and then told Jillian we had to go to the park. She didn't want to leave. She would of rather stayed on the bus then go on rides and see animals.

It snowed up the mountain about a 30 minute drive from our house last weekend. Aaron was out of town but I decided to take the kids anyway since Jillian has never seen snow. She had so much fun walking and playing in it.




Look at that grin!!!


It was so much fun that I told Aaron we should go back up there when he got back. So we went up there yesterday. Alot of the snow was gone but we still found some patches to play in. I think this is my favorite picture of them so far!!!



3 comments:

Laura said...

School busses are so fascinating to kids, I remember when our kids were so excited to ride the bus in San Fran. I can't remember if we ever got on the trolley- but the bus was all that and more.
I love the last pic of your girls, what sweet sisters:)

Ian, Jessica, Halle, Camdyn, and Quinn! said...

Cute pics! It was so fun to see both of the your girls while I was in San Jose! I am so glad you are liking the hair! It is so cute on you and I'm sure way easier, hoping it passed Aaron's test as well! I'll be in town soon! Lets do dinner next time!

Erica said...

Dana, you are such a good mom. And that is funny the driver of the bus was grumpy about letting Jillian on! Cute girls too!