Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

We had a great time this Halloween. Jillian was really getting into the whole thing.


I had to put this one on here, my friends friend( I don't really know her) had her son be Nacho Libre!!
Jillian fit into my snow white dress that my dad bought me back when I was 3 years old. I love that my mom held on to it. It fit her perfectly.

Her friend Wyatt went as a golfer. I love that he is a couple months older than her and she is way taller. She talks about Wyatt all the time its pretty cute.



Snow white beauty and little miss pee in a pod



Here's a close up of this cuddle bug!



4 comments:

Jenni said...

So cute! I love that Jillie fits into the costume you wore when you were three and she's not even two. I wonder if it will still fit her next year?

Cheryl said...

I love these pictures!! Jill looks almost just like you did in the Snow White dress! We all miss you all so much!

Mike and Gloria said...

Oooh how adorable your two little trick or treaters are!!! Jillie looks so cute as Snow White, and what a precious pea pod!! We love you and are so glad Jillie is feeling better.

Laura said...

What little darlings!! I love their costumes.
XOXO