Saturday, March 20, 2010

80 degrees in March

Yesterday we had such a fun day at Grandma and grandpas house. I couldn't believe it was that hot. All I could think about was how am I going to get through summer being pregnant, when I was already complaining about the heat in March! We pulled the pool out of the garage and put some water in it for Jill. She had so much fun going in and out of the pool. Her other favorite part about being outside was going up and down the steps in their backyard and just running around barefoot in her swimsuit.





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh 80 degrees would be so nice. The other day it was almost 50 and we all thought that was so great. #2 is on the way...that's exciting. When's the due date??

Molly said...

LOVE IT!

Mike and Gloria said...

We love having you, Jillie and Aaron come over any time! Today is the first day of Spring -- and it is actually cooler than it was yesterday. We LOVE you guys!

beck said...

She is so cute!!! Getting so big and so much hair! Congrats on baby #2. I'm not that brave yet, these boys are giving me a run for my money!

Cheryl said...

Holy Cow, she is looking so much like Little Dana!! I love her hair!

Laura said...

So cute Dana, thats a cute swimming suit too. Jillie looks like she had a great time.