Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Camping on Mount Madonna


We went through a heat spell a couple of weeks ago up here. It reached 102 degrees two of the days. So we decided to go camping with some friends, Dell and Janet. Janet and I drove up later since we are working women with husbands that don't work. Just kidding. But it was so nice, because when we got up there, our tents were up, everything was set up, and dinner was ready! It was perfect!
Burnt Corn, yuck! It actually was great eating around the burnt parts.
Happy Dana, Grumpy Aaron....

5 comments:

the keele's said...

oh boy lets see a smile on your face huh?!! how fun, camping is great. we'll be intown next week get ahold of rudy so we can see you guys or something!!! or i will tell him. since you guys have not seen eachother for ages too!

cheryl said...

Yay! Something new. That looks like a lot of fun Dana. Cute pictures.

Cheryl said...

Are you showing yet?
Love, Tess

Laura said...

Dana! That looks so fun- and I am so impressed that Aaron had everything all set up with your dinner ready, very sweet. Was it hard to camp while in your 1st trimester? John and I went when I was preggs with Jessie and I threw up the entire time. Hopefully you had better luck! Keep your posts coming, I love them!

Sandy said...

Camping sounds so fun! I wish I could camp all summer to get out of the heat!!