Monday, May 5, 2008

Okay I will participate this time...

Four Movies I could Watch over and over:
I don't think I can watch a movie over and over, but some of my all time favorites are:
1. Ferris Bullers day off
2. Moulon Rouge
3. My Fair Lady
4. Pretty in Pink

Four Jobs I've Had:
1. Selby House Ltd.
2. Studio Becker
3. Alno
4. Hastings in Logan, Ut

Four Places I've Lived:
1. Logan, Utah
2. Palo Alto, CA
3. Fremont, CA
4. Brazil

Four of My Favorite dishes/foods:
Ask my when I'm not pregnant.

Four T.V. Shows I Love:
1. The Office
2. 30 Rock
3. Any game show, I'm a game show freak
4. History Channel

Four sites I visit daily:
1. My email
2. My work email
3. My Blog and other blogs
4. nothing else really

Four Places I have Vacationed:
1. Hawaii
2. Europe
3. Puerto Viarta, Mexico
4. Carmel, CA

Four Places I'd rather be right now:
1. In Europe with my parents
2. At the beach
3. In a larger apartment or a house/condo that I actually own! :) I am keeping this one for me too!
4. Visiting Family

Four Bloggers I'm Tagging:
1. Jenni Frisby
2. Sandy Beck
3. Cheryl Lundquist
4. Erica Dryden

2 comments:

Laura said...

Dana- I know how it is when you are prego, don't even want to think about food. Wait till you're nursing- food will be all you CAN think about!! I love Moulon Rouge too. Love you.

Cheryl said...

Those were fun to read.