Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A Difference between night and day!

Here was me yesterday with my usual hairstyle ( a boring pony tail)...



Now look at me!! I love that I went back to short hair. It is much easier to manage and it just makes me happy!!


Yes I took all of these pictures myself, I'm kindof a dork, but I wanted you all to see so bad! I had the best compliment today from my coworker.. She said I have a Julie Andrews haircut. Thanks Jessica for the new doo! She's a "hairdresser on fire".

10 comments:

Janette said...

Dana you were hot before, but now you're completely smokin! Hi! I'm happy to be reintouch, I've missed you. :) Janette

Jenni said...

Short hair is awesome! And everyone knows Julie Andrews is a hot lady, so if you have hair like her, then you're hot too! Of course, we already knew that.

Ian, Jessica, Halle, Camdyn, and Quinn! said...

You look beautiful! Such a fantastic look on you! I am happy to make you gorgeous! Any time!!!

LJ, DC and ML said...

So cute, I love it!

Molly said...

Ooh! Cute! I like it!

cheryl said...

I love it. So cute!

Sandy said...

You look so cute!!!! I can't believe how long it's been since I've seen you. I wish I could pull off a haircut like that!

JEM said...

Hey Dana! This is Jaz Michaelson, Jake Michaelson's wife. I saw your blog through Laura's. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you what a terrible influence you are. I'm trying to grow my hair out and I'm hating it. I wear it in a ponytail every day. And your haircut is so frakking cute (totally Julie Andrews) that it's taking serious self-restraint for me to keep from grabbing the scissors right now.

Dana said...

Hi Jazmin! It's so good to hear from you!! How is Germany? I am totally going to add your blog to mine if thats ok. I miss you guys!

Laura said...

I always love you in short hair. You look stunning!