Saturday, October 27, 2007

Jelly Belly Factory

" We didn't turn into Blueberries!" Livia (my youngest niece) was so worried that we were going to turn into blueberries like on Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Half way thru the tour she started to walk backwards saying, " I don't wanna go any further, I don't want to turn into a blueberry!" After a few minutes of us all saying that it would be alright, she decided to keep walking forward. That used to be her favorite movie. She watched it constantly until one day she thought she would turn into a blueberry. She is so cute.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

What are Beau and Livy looking at? That is such a funny picture! Thanks for a yummy San Francisco dinner tonight. It was so fun to be in the city with you guys.

cheryl said...

I know you are so busy but at least post your cute new condo or something!

Beck Family said...

Hey, I tagged you. So now you have to post 6 of your favorite things. The rules are on my blog. Have fun! Sandy
P.S. I love your pictures, they are so cute!

Tess said...

Hi Dana,

I miss you! I am glad that we got to do that with you. I love you soooooo...... much!
Love your neice, Tess
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX